Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Thursday, September 28


One word to summarise the written psychometric assessment today:
WAHLANEHSIAOAH?!

I had a nice surprise seeing the candidates clad in formal office attire and reading Time magazine when I first walked in(thank god I didn't buy Cosmo on the way), and an even nicer surprise when the questions came out. Simi corporate management union, tax revenue, ratio of turnover to capital, percentages of growth in the industry from previous years to the current one, and rate of inflation? Gong simi lan jiao wei, I catch no ball!

But all in all, it was a good experience indeed; let's just say I ought to know how to jump first before I leap hahaha. So I shall just keep my fingers crossed and not bank in too much hope for good results!

On a lighter note: SORRY J AND P FOR BEING AN EMO FUCK LAST NIGHT; guess who got her period today? :)

And this is rather exciting news: I'm going back in 77 days! WARRAO GO ON HORLEEDAY PREASE!

So you stole my world
Now I'm just a phony
Remembering the girl
Leaves me down and lonely
Send it in a letter
Make yourself feel better

But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't need me back
You're just the best I ever had

And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
Run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right


Inspired by the lovely girl in the lovely magazine in the lovely place where we had lovely lunch with lovely people. Hahahahaha siao.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New